Pairing Hoodies with Denim: Follow the New Style this Winter
Edgy and classy yet simple and chic, hoodies are one of the most stylish apparel for men, women and everyone out there. The simple charm of the hoodie makes it one of the trendiest yet most functional pieces of clothing. They are reliable in the chilly season, and donning them for various occasions with different staples can equip you with tons of different styling methods too. From parties to the office and casual – the options are endless, and you do not have to limit yourself when it comes to the varied uses of this piece of clothing.
Here is a list of the trendiest and sophisticated staples curated with a hoodie and denim combo that is sure to rock your whole chilly season vibe. Read on to know more and get started.
1. Brown Hoodie Paired with a White Linen Shirt and Black Denim
2. Blue Denim Hoodie Paired with a Blue Denim Pants and Striped Shirt
Have you seen one of the biggest trend around that has made quite some name among the fashion enthusiasts this year? Yes, you guessed it right! We are talking about the denim on denim style trend that has stirred things for good this winter season. The most distinctive aspect about the denim on denim trend is the fact that it is warm and stylish, and you do not have to put much effort to rock the looks – because, first, they carry that simple yet chic energy. Secondly, denim is made for every individual and every personality, and you do not have to make use of many tools to make a denim look stand out. For one such easy look put on a denim hoodie with a black striped shirt and blue denim pants. For shoes, go for patterned sneakers.
3. Cotton Hoodie Paired with a Flannel Shirt and Denim Chinos
Perfect daytime outfits are hard to find and curate during the chilly season, and the fact that we seek something warm yet lightweight hardly meets our requirements. To seek these aspects in the winter could be tricky sometimes. This is why we are here to help you with this best sort of stylish yet moderately warm outfit perfect for your day’s endeavors. To get a stylishly lightweight and sleek look put on a cotton hoodie with a flannel shirt and denim chinos. For shoes, go for crocs that totally complement the easy-breezy vibe of this look. Do not forget to put on a nice pair of glasses to conclude this perfect sunshine-y look.
4. Sweatshirt Hoodie paired with a White Sleek Denim Pants
For those extra chilly days when you have to keep up with different layering techniques to prevent the chills from getting to you, one needs the splash of some extra warmth and comfort. Here is a perfect look curated for you that would last you during the chilly season in epic style. How to go with its styling? Put on a heavy knit sweatshirt hoodie with white sleek denim pants and a long trench coat. For shoes, go for the warmest winter boots. Put on a quilted scarf to keep the chills further away. Conclude the look with minimal styling and men’s accessories.
5. Pink Fleece Hoodie paired with a Denim Leggings and Skirt
For a cute girly look, put on a pink fleece hoodie with wild prints and patterns with denim leggings and a black leather skirt. To elevate the style further, pair a beanie and go for minimal styling, as the vibe of this look is supposed to be casual and appropriate for everyday style.
6. Floral Hoodie Paired with a Denim Jumpsuit
An amalgam of colors and perfect spring-winter factors, this look is for you if you have a thing for colors and patterns and you totally love basking in the glory of bright hues, specifically during the chilly season. Put on a floral hoodie with a denim jumpsuit. For further elevation, try out some trendy styling for this look. From cutesy hairstyles to some funky makeup and jewelry – there is a lot of scope to make things further brighter. Apart from that, you can opt for different hoodie colors and floral patterns. And, even for the jumpsuit, try out different denim colors and try out patterned ones. This cute yet chic look makes a perfect companion for college girls and young women.
7. Plaid Hoodie Paired a Khaki Button Down and Rugged Denim Trousers
Are you tired of plain? No worries, to create something extra chic and trendy, put on a plaid hoodie with a khaki button-down shirt and rugged denim trousers; for shoes, put on a pair of loafers. From the office to street chic – this look is a whole new different vibe. And like we said, you can don it to the office as well because the vibe of the look is considerably office formal and suave with the plaids and khaki button-down shirt. However, you can replace the rugged denim trousers with black denim to give it a further well-put vibe.
8. Leather Jacket with Hood Paired with a Denim Shorts and Graphic T-Shirt
Rugged edgy, and stylish – for a hot and happening club and parties look, put on a leather jacket with hood with denim shorts and graphic t-shirt. For shoes, go for a colorful pair of crocs. To elevate the style further, put on a trendy set of glares and a colorful scarf.
How to Elevate the Hoodie and Denim Style?
You have a full-fledged list of outfits and styling to go with for your hoodie and denim, but here is a list that would help you further elevate your style. Read on to know more and get started.
- Accessories - accessories make everything better. From belts, bands and scarves – there are tons of options to go with. And, you can use your creativity to the fullest potential and make the best sort of use.
- Mix, Match and Merge - from prints, patterns, materials and colors – when you mix, match and merge, things always end up seeming better than the usual. So mixing and merging is the key. To make your hoodie and denim combinations all the more better, mix patterns and colors, materials prints and try playing with the different factors to accentuate the vibe of the outfit further.
- Opt-Out for Rare Combination - are you one of those people who are often afraid to experiment, or do you like to go all out and try out new things to elevate your style further? Well, good news, more times than not, experimentation always works – although often in a good way and sometimes in a bad way as well. But trying out new and different things is the key to making things better. And let’s face it, fashion is all about experimentation. Some of the biggest trends and most remarkable trends are the direct result of the experimentation. Being unsure about the outcome is justified and reasonable, you never know, but you might end up creating an extraordinary trend too with your unwavering resolve to experiment.
- Be Confident - last but not least, confidence is the key – so do not forget to accentuate your outfits and style with utter confidence. The vibe of an outfit highly depends on the way you carry yourself in it, so your task does not end when you are done putting a well-put outfit together, but you have to put in extra efforts to accentuate the look further, and that solely depends upon the way you are carrying yourself in the outfit.
10. What Makes the Hoodie and Denim Style So Chic?
Denim and hoodies are two main apparels of street style fashion. They assist and help you with the trendiest outfits. Putting the two pieces together instantly adds charm to your style and gives it the ultimate flare.
Conclusion: either buy yourself a new hooded jacket or take out the one that is already there in your wardrobe and style it to the fullest. Styling hooded jackets can be a great deal of fun, and when you are putting two most iconic and essential street style fashion pieces, the results are often surprisingly mesmerising and so much satisfying.
Leave A Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *