The Essential Fashion Guide to Help you Match your Figure
Being aware of your body type helps you navigate through the wide variety of clothes that you have got at your disposal in all those various sizes and shapes. However, being aware of your body type and dressing up according to its requirements can seem like one mind-numbing task but one worth all the efforts and hassle. Once you know your body type and shape, you save your time and energy, and that also leaves you with a lot of options too. Let’s face it - we all have been guilty of making blunders when it comes to choosing the wrong fit because we are not aware or, even worse: leaving something behind because you are skeptical whether it will fit you or not. We all have been subjected to such misconceptions, and either way, the feeling is not so exemplary. This is why it becomes all the more necessary to identify your body types and be more vigilant next time you go for shopping.
Different Body Types
- Apple-Shaped Body - apple-shaped bodies are well-proportioned fat with broader shoulders and leaner lower bodies.
- Hourglass Body - like the term suggests, the hourglass body type literally has the same outline. With well-defined waistlines and leaner upper bodies. An hourglass figure is identified through the well-defined curves and the proportioned fat at the lower body.
- Pear-Shaped or Triangle - these body types have leaner shoulders and upper bodies while curvaceous and buxom lower bodies.
- Petite Body Shape - petite shaped figures are usually shorter in height and overall have leaner physiques.
Shearling Jackets for those Extra Chilly Days
Now we all know the amount of functionality a bomber leather jacket provides. Know about the history of bomber jackets? So you must be aware of how the B3 bomber aviator jackets aided the military men in the first and second world war - yes, that is what they solely relied on to seek warmth and comfort during the war-torn times, and it would not be an exaggeration to say that the jacket, lived up to the task. Rely on a shearling collar jacket when everything fails to provide you that warmth and comfort during the times when the temperatures hit rock bottom.
To give you a kick-start on your endeavor to get yourself a perfect B3 bomber aviator jacket, we have got a potential ideal pick for you - this Zito Men’s B3 Brown Aviator jacket upholds the claim and stays true to the nature of authentic bomber jackets. With pristine design and rich color hues, get yourself this men’s shearling jacket and brighten up your grey and cold day.
From sassy savage to boisterous and bold - a long coat can come in so many diversifying styles, and pairing them with your attires can give them a suave look. Apart from the stylish appearance, a long fur coat prevents you from freezing yourself to death when you opt for mini outfits and go for the bare-dare. Pairing a long coat with legging is also one of the most stylish looks, and it always works with bare minimum styling.
Here is How you Choose Clothes According to your Figure
Here is how you can find that perfect fit for yourself according to your figure. Follow these steps and say a permanent goodbye to ill-fitting clothes.
Benefits of Identifying your Figure
Here is a list of benefits that come with identifying your figure.
- Wearing Clothes that Perfectly Fit You - when you are aware of your body type, you get to wear clothes that fit you perfectly without wasting time and energy. You get time to figure out your choices better and be open to more opportunities.
- It Helps you Create a Positive Body Image - when you are aware of your body type, you get more time to modify your style and sync it with them, which helps you create a positive body image and you get more time to work on it.
- When you Are Aware, you have More Options - when you are aware, you have more options at your disposal. And because you do not invest and waste in weighing your options, it becomes easier for you to choose from a variety of things befitting your figure.
- It Helps you Create a Healthy Lifestyle - every body type has different needs, so when you are aware of it more, you get a chance to create a safe space for yourself and get more concrete knowledge on how to invest that time and energy in creating a healthy lifestyle.
How to Choose a Perfect Outerwear in Accordance with your Figure
Even when you have mastered choosing the perfect outfits for yourself, you are still going to be a bit puzzled while selecting that ideal outerwear apparel for yourself. Here is a list of some befitting apparel in accordance with each body type. As outwears are worn atop an outfit, they tend to fit a bit differently even if the size you have chosen is most certainly one that you selected. If an outwear is flailing because it is too loose or creasing and curving because it is too tight - then, that is not a right fit for you.
Leather Jackets - The Most Versatile Outerwear for Every Figure
without a doubt, leather jackets are the most versatile staple. They complement every figure and body type without being a hindrance. A leather jacket accommodates, assimilates and makes each look shine. Another great quality of a leather jacket is the fact that it does not crease or crack - that means you can keep wearing the same leather jacket even if your body goes through the transition, as long as it is not something majorly different - for instance, a major drop in weight or gain. We have two great leather jacket options for you too, to choose from:
Conclusion Conclusion - every body type and every figure comes with its own perks, and the main purpose behind identifying your own is to be more appreciative of the differences and find your balance and create a positive body image.
Leave A Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *