Outfits Guide for the Parties – What to Wear to Different parties
We all love attending parties. All the glitz, glamour, music and food keep us going during the busy working days when we have got a weekend party invite sitting on our tables. While parties are fun and there is no denying that, opting out for the best, appropriate and reliable outfit or curating one can be one heck of a mind-numbing, tricky task considerably. From choosing something that goes with your taste to also feeling the need to go for something that lives up to the standard party outfit that everyone is planning to go for, you don’t want to be the odd one out ( However, you would certainly want to stand out and have your outfit shine).
Now to curate some perfect outfits, we all need some perfect inspiration. From colors, designs and patterns, and a lot more, there are tons of factors that play a massive role in making an outfit or a look a success. Those factors need your special consideration because they play a different role for each look and their different styling.
To make the utmost use of different outfits on different occasions, you need to be aware of how the styling works for different parties – which requires you to have some inspiration and make good use of it. This is why we are here to help you. From colors, design, patterns and different articles and staples – we have tons of ways to inspire you; here is a list of party outfits that you need to get on your list and style them for different occasions – from office to casual club parties and from wedding parties to college, school and birthday – the list is long, and it is going to take the time to get through. Read on to know more and get inspired.
1. Office Parties
- Plaid Pants Paired with V-neck Printed Shirt - plaids and pants instantly add some sort of energy to your outfits. They are not just a way to add color and vibrancy to your whole styling, but if done the right way according to the situation, you can do a lot more with your looks by incorporating prints and patterns. The right type can determine the vibe you want your outfit to exude – just like we have done with this look. Plaids are trendy yet simple and sophisticated, while the suitable prints add upbeat energy. For perfect office-party looks, pair plaid pants with a v-neck printed shirt. This look is curated for an office party, go for lighter but brighter hues – for instance, lighter tones, like sky blue, beige, hazelnut or oyster. The same applies for prints, do not go overly subdued ones, but make sure you are not going overboard with them too. For shoes: put on a pair of Chelsea boots and do not forget to put on your wristwatch.
- Casual Polo Shirt paired with Khaki Pants and Leather Jackets - casual yet debonair and chic, for those outdoor, daytime parties, put on a polo shirt with khaki pants and a leather jacket. Again, this look is simple, trendy, and appropriate for a party, but it is also functional for the chilly weather. If you are going for a daytime party, you can transition and modify too and make it work for the whole day. Put on a nice cashmere scarf, glasses, and suede boots for a bit of an extra impact.
- Blazer Paired with White Linen Shirt and Black Jeans - put on a white linen shirt with a pair of black jeans and outerwear determines a great deal about an outfit – that is exactly what this look is all about. However, the vibe of this look is pretty much casual, but because of the blazer, it gets a well-put of vibe. For shoes, put on a pair of sneakers, and you are good to go with an amalgam of an outfit that exudes the perfect easy-breezy energy yet is sophisticated and chic according to the office's vibe.
- White Flared Pants Paired with a Frilly printed Top - when it comes to styling women’s outfits, there is a wide variety of things to go with, and certain factors set them apart from the usual office looks versus the ones curated just for parties. Put on a decent yet chic office party look for women, put on white flared pants with a frilly printed top. For shoes, go for platform pumps. Tie your hair in a high ponytail, put on a sling bag, and you are good to go.
- Long Floral Maxi Paired with a Black Leather Jacket - for daytime, the party looks put on a dazzling and bright long floral maxi dress and pair it with a sleek and slim black leather jacket. For shoes, go for white heels. Conclude the look with a white sling bag or go matchy-matchy with your shoes.
2. Casual Club Parties
Casual club parties – like the name itself suggests; you can go all out with them. They are casual, but everything works for them as long as it is messy and casual and exudes the easy-breezy vibe.
- Sweatshirt paired with White Jeans - for a simple yet warm party look, go for simpler and readily available tools from your wardrobe. Put on a sweatshirt with white jeans. For footwear, go for converse shoes.
- Leather Skirt Paired with a Studded Top - Put on a leather skirt with a studded top for a hot and happening look that exudes charisma and an offbeat vibe in equal measures. Go for extra glittery makeup and styling to complement the look further. For shoes, go for studded boots.
- Flannel Shirt Paired with a Ripped Blue Denim and Black Leather Jacket - for an outfit that is street-style chic in equal measures, that is comfy yet stylish in equal measures, put on a flannel shirt paired with ripped blue denim and a black leather jacket. For shoes, go for loafers or your casual day-to-day sneakers – modify and make it work as per your choice.
- Mini Dress Paired with a Pair of Leggings - you do not have to go for extra all the time. Sometimes simple things work too. Put on a mini dress with a pair of leggings for a simple yet trendy look – either mix and match or go for something black. For shoes, put on a pair of sneakers. Here, with this look, you are good to go and ace the party in a simple yet chicest style.
3. Wedding Parties
It is understood without being said that for wedding parties you can go all out. Nothing is extra or too much when it comes to wedding parties. Because they require you to curate outfits that are wild and trendy and full of glitz-glamour, which is why this list, right here is full of things that are going to require you to put in some extra efforts and curate outfits that are trendy, glittery and perfect for the buzzing occasion.
- Tuxedos - for a wedding reception party, go for a tuxedo. They are the ultimate apparel for choice for men when it comes to weddings and wedding parties. From black to pastel colors or going all white – there are many ways to go with it. You can even color coordinate with the groom.
- Shimmery Sequin Dress - they are trendy, stylish, and scream something special in the best way. You can go for a shimmery sequin dress for a wedding reception or post-wedding parties. Available in varied colors, designs and cuts, you have the liberty to choose the ones that are working as per your taste and the wedding theme. Your shoes should be equally trendy with a sequin dress, so put on a pair of metallic heels and trendy jewelry that fits the occasion. For hair, tie your hair in a classy bun or tie them down in a knotted ponytail.
- Mini Dress - for cocktail pre-wedding parties, go for a mini dress. From floral to printed, and from chiffon to cotton – options are endless, and it can be a hell of a lot of fun to put on an outfit that can come in so much variety. Determine the party's vibe and pair accordingly – for instance, if it is a daytime party, go for the one with vibrant and upbeat patterns. If it's the nighttime thing, then you can try out something in darker shades and exclude the florals. For shoes, go for caramel-colored heels. Accessories the look with bags, purses and jewelry.
- Leather Jacket Paired with White Jeans and T-shirt - for a pre-wedding or a cocktail party that neither requires you to put extra effort nor go for it in a full-on messy, casual way, this outfit makes a perfect choice.
4. School/ College Parties
Funky, bright and a bit haywire – when it comes to the vibe of school/ college parties, that is how we prefer to define them. To curate a perfect outfit for your school/ college parties.
- Trendy Jumpsuits - they are cute yet comfy and exude the perfect energy. For school/ college parties, put on a trendy jumpsuit with a pair of crocs. For hairstyle, try cutesy braids, and you are ready to rock.
- Crop Tops Paired with Baggy Trousers - crop tops add instant party energy to any attire and outfit. For a cool and chic party look, put on a crop top with a pair of baggy trousers. For shoes, go for rugged sneakers.
- Full Denim Outfits - denim never goes out of style, which is why we prefer the full-on denim outfits that fit the vibe brilliantly and instantly accommodate all your styling needs by giving you easy-breezy well-put looks. Pair a blue denim jacket with blue jeans and a white linen shirt. For shoes, go for studded boots.
5. Birthday Parties
Different types of birthday parties determine different types of looks. You have to ascertain whether it is a daytime party or nighttime? A formal thing or a casual? Whether a child’s birthday party or an adult’s? These questions and answering them would make things easier for you. We have not curated a separate list for the birthday party outfits because the outfits styles mentioned in this list are workable as per the vibe and requirements of the party.
Conclusion: be innovative, be trendy and go all out with your party outfits. Do not be afraid to experiment and try using different tools – because that is the key to getting the outfits right. As we mentioned before, party outfits need to be trendy, bright and rejuvenating.
Leave A Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *