Leather jacket: the must-have piece in your winter
The winter chill is in the air, and it certainly calls for leather essential - after all, it is the “leather weather,” and who does not want to make the most out of it with all the exciting options lined up for you in the form of all those leather jackets.
A leather jacket is versatile, without a doubt. When you style your outfits with a leather jacket, especially in winters, you free yourself from the worry of dimming the glory of your outfit by covering it all up with outer, warmer wear - because a leather jacket is an ultra-stylish piece of clothing. It has its personal touch of glory, which adds more to the look and style of the person who wears it. A leather jacket has the power to add more substance to an outfit, a look and your vibe. From subdued to bold - it helps you boost your confidence. Because leather jackets can resonate differently for different people, it depends on how you want to wear them, all the other articles in your overall ensemble, and your efforts to bring your look together.
Winter could be a testing time sometimes. The chilly-windy season can take a toll on you, the styling could be a staggering task, and the cold weather blues can be treacherous. From leather trench coats to stylish bomber and biker jackets - you have a wide variety to choose from and we know that it can get a bit confusing what to choose and what not to choose.
Here is a list of leather jackets to choose from:
- Vintage Brown Classic Diamond Leather Jacket - Vintage leather jackets are not just a stylish essential for your winter wardrobe to beat the chills, but it has to be that “IT” staple everyone should have in their wardrobe in general. Vintage leather jackets carry that old charm that captivates the onlookers with ancient rugged beauty. A vintage leather jacket in distressed brown also brings extra warmth because it is a summer-ish hue. Elevate your style and bring hotness to your winter look by wearing this extra pretty, hot, and classiest vintage leather jacket.
- Sheepskin Bomber Leather Jacket - Sheepskin is one of the warmest, softest and luscious hides. It has that natural ivory appearance, and leather jackets made from it are the prettiest and most comfortable ones. Buying a sheepskin bomber leather jacket for winter’s wardrobe would ensure comfort and warmth without compromising your stylish quotient; instead, it would add that luxurious and grand vibe to it.
- Retro Cafe Racer - We totally adore all things retro, and we know you do too. Here is another leather jacket that takes your style back in time and adds more flavor to it. Retro cafe racer jackets are reminiscent of the retro era, and they have outstanding beauty that elevates the pitch of your everyday style.
- Leather Jackets with a Fleece hoodie - Perfect for extra chilly days, get yourself a leather jacket that goes well with every outfit and comes with an added benefits of a hoodie. Often, the hoodie leather jackets come with a detachable option, as leather jackets have a long life, and you want to wear them around the year, considering the certain occasions in every weather call for that extra outerwear effort.
- Suede Leather Jacket - Suede is again transitional material, so buying a Suede leather jacket is a classy choice and a smart one. Suede leather jackets are prettier in appearance, and their comfort is next level too because of their softness, which is acquired from the way it is created. Buying a suede leather this winter season would be beneficial in the longer run, and it is best fit for less cold days as it is lighter in comparison to traditional leather and leather jackets made from its traditional counterpart.
- Leather Trench Coats - Leather trench coats are altogether different - they add more style and warmth and are best for rainy and snowy days. As the name suggests, leather trench coats are typically long - but bear in mind their sizes could vary and depends on your choice how long you prefer it. Buying a leather coat would add that luxurious appeal to your look, and they come especially in-handy during the winter season.
- Moto Leather jacket - Moto leather jackets have the rockstar image of sorts, and often you can find them with extra adornments such as studs and extra zippers. Buy yourself a moto leather jacket if you are especially into making lit appearances at your parties and club nights, and you do not want to dim the glimmer of your look with some boring and dull sweatshirt.
- Leather Blazers - Leather blazers are a stylish alternative to general blazers. They are best for formal occasions, date nights and Parties. If you buy a leather blazer, it can actually be in handy in every season and not just in winters.
Apart from all these reasons, no reason is also a good reason to go for this leather-on-leather or leather skirt with a leather jacket look. Sometimes a trend thrives for no other reason in particular other than being unconventional yet somehow fitting. Like all the different fashion trends, this trend thrives on its collective reliability, a narrative that all leather lovers create—something which is being followed like a divine doctrine.
How to Style a Leather Jacket in Winter
When you pick one of these leather jacket options, you can also take inspiration from these looks. Read the list below and thank us later.
- Vintage Brown Jacket with Black Chinos and a Black Flannel Shirt - Style your vintage brown leather jacket with chinos and a black flannel shirt for a modest yet stylish look. Black and brown create an attractive contrasting look, while a black flannel shirt adds a stark noticeable factor to it. To conclude the look wear distressed shoes; a pair of oxford would be a nice pick.
- Sheepskin Bomber Leather jacket with White T-shirt and Denim Trousers - Sheepskin bomber leather jackets with a shearling fur collar are legit winter wear, which resonates with the vibe. Pair your sheepskin leather jacket with a t-shirt and denim trousers. To give it a more winter-ish feel, wear your winter boots on it.
- Retro Cafe Racer with - We suggest you style a cafe racer jacket two ways - as cafe racer is sleek in fitting, often the jacket is worn with a zipper closure as it gives the stand-up snap-tab collar more chance to stand-out, so either you wear it without a zipper - that leaves you with trouser picks and additional such mufflers and scarf.
The second option is - style it with a shirt of your choice and pair the overall look with sneakers or earth shoes.
- A leather jacket with a Hoodie with Cords - A leather jacket with a hoodie has to be the snuggest thing ever in the winter. You can pair your snug hoodie leather jacket with cozy and warm corduroy pants and a snug sweatshirt in dark colors.
Wear your crocs with cute plaid socks, or just simply go for your winter boots to give them a cutesy look.
- Suede Leather Jacket with Heavy-knit High-neck Shirt - First of all, we suggest you choose your suede leather in a darker color like Maroon, navy blue or turquoise green - as suede leather has the highest pigmentation absorbing capacity, you have a varied range to choose from. Then whatever shade you choose, pair it with the same colored high-neck shirt and put on your pastel chinos - trust us, you will get the most smartly styled, luxuriant look.
- Style a Moto Leather Jacket with Leather Pants and Cuban Collar Shirt - Moto leather jackets are all buzz style and jazz. With their sleek fitting and short length, these leather jackets are best styled with leather pants and a Cuban collar shirt, smart in fitting and style.
Wear Chelsea boots to add more volume to the vibe of the look.
- Leather Trench Coats with fitted pants and heavy-knit high neck-shirt - As trench coats are longer, you have to be savvy when you style them. Pair your long leather trench coat with fitted pants and a high-neck heavy knit shirt or a sweatshirt
You can also wear lace-up boots with a shearling fur hem to add that extra snug vibe to the overall look.
Elevate your style this winter with one of our leather jacket picks. Style it by taking inspiration from our styling tips, or feel free to channelize your inner vision and bring in your personal style touch. Winter wardrobes can be a lot more fun when you have a badass leather jacket placed in it - with a distinctive aura and embodiment.
Leave A Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *