Looks with a leather jacket: 10 examples to create a bolder style
More than a century ago, this staple piece made its way into the world of fashion and has been going strong ever since for evident reasons. When something comes with such life-long permanency, the way it’s worn and used also keeps developing and changing. From bold to brilliant and dark to upbeat, a leather jacket has proved versatility with its smart rule-breaking and rule-bending techniques.
From effortless looks to all wild and bold, a leather jacket has contributed to it all. Because a leather jacket is nothing else if not bold. So bear in mind two things while pulling a leather jacket look: 1) A leather jacket comes with no rules, so break all the stereotypes and follow your heart. 2) while creating a style statement, always go with the things that are less worn/ used from your wardrobe - because a leather jacket goes with everything and the rarer the ensemble, the better would be your style.
First Know Your Essence
- Accessories - silver, bronze or gold- these three colors merged through jewelry can dramatically set the pitch of your bolder style statement.
- Footwear - metallic footwear has a huge fanbase, and they are widely known to add appeal and color to look. Pair your silver metallic footwear with your all-dark, all-black look and dazzle your way through the limelight.
- Makeup - rock the metallic touch with wild and chaotic eye-makeup and dark shades of lipstick.
- Red, the color depicts all things extreme, crazy and wild. Giving dominance to this color and merging it into your leather look would naturally make it bold and appealing. There are two possible ways to pull this:
- Black leather jacket with red pants and red-shirt
- Red leather jacket with black pants and black shirt
Apart from dressing, red can be merged into the look through accessories, shoes and makeup.
Leave A Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *